Denture wearers have better options than ever before. Implant-supported dentures from Mason Denteal in Grapevine provide numerous advantages over conventional dentures.
- Secure in the mouth—no slipping
- Provides up to 100% natural chewing function
- Upper denture doesn’t cover as much of the palate
- Little or no gum irritation
- Doesn’t impair speaking ability
- Strong and durable
- Implants prevent bone loss and “sunken face”
- Allows user to eat any type of food—even steak
- No adhesive required
- Minimally invasive oral surgery for implant placement
What Are The Differences Between Fixed and Removable?
Fixed implant-retained dentures (sometimes called screw-in) require more implants than the removable type. They can restore 100% chewing function.
Removable implant dentures (sometimes called snap-in) may require just four implants to stabilize the upper arch and just two for the lower denture. Removable implant-stabilized dentures can restore up to 90% of chewing ability.
All implants require sufficient healthy bone structure. The condition of your jaw bone affects whether it can support implants and where the posts can be inserted.
Implant-supported dentures from Mason Dental in Grapevine are just one of our restorative dentistry procedures. Call our office to schedule an appointment, and find out what we can do for your smile!