Aesthetic Dentistry in Grapevine, TX
Sometimes we don’t realize what a huge role our smiles play in our appearances. A smile makeover can be just as transforming as any other kind. Here at Mason Dental, we can make it happen for you!
What’s In a Smile Makeover?
Each smile makeover is an individualised treatment plan specific to your needs and desires. Your aesthetic dentistry experience at Mason Dental may involve the following procedures:
- Tooth whitening | Either in-office or with take-home trays, whitening is a standard part of smile makeovers.
- Porcelain veneers | These handy restorations can hide a long list of little flaws like chips, cracks, discoloration, or abnormal shape and size.
- White fillings | We can replace any amalgam or silver fillings with white ones so they’ll look and feel more natural in your mouth. White fillings will also improve your oral health, as they don’t come with dangerous mercury levels.
- Tooth replacements | Porcelain crowns, dental implants, and dental bridges can permanently and beautifully replace damaged or missing teeth.
Your smile makeover could involve some or all of these treatments; it all depends on what you want to do and what we can safely recommend.
Who Is a Good Candidate for Aesthetic Dentistry?
Smile design fixes and restores the following oral blemishes:
- Stained or dull-colored teeth.
- Cracked or chipped teeth.
- Crooked teeth (usually due to overcrowding).
- Missing teeth.
- Uneven teeth.
- Large gaps between teeth.
- Gummy smiles.
- Decayed teeth.
- Unsightly dental work.
- Abnormal/poor tooth size, shape, or position.
If you’re troubled by any of these little imperfections, you don’t have to suffer anymore! There are safe, efficient procedures available to you that can yield beautiful new results.
Quality Aesthetic Dentistry at Mason Dental
It’s time to reinvent your smile! Give us a call or visit our office to discuss your smile dreams and how we at Mason Dental can make them a reality.