Invisalign Clear Braces in Grapevine, TX
Many of us remember our friends from junior high and high school who were fitted with a full set of uncomfortable, bulky metal braces. Those are a thing of the past. Now, Invisalign clear braces work the same magic on your teeth while being virtually invisible!
Benefits of Straight Teeth
Straight teeth can do wonders for your self-confidence, but the benefits don’t stop there. There are many health benefits that come with straight teeth, including:
- Straight teeth are less likely to trap bacteria and plaque.
- Cavities are easier to spot and treat.
- Straight teeth decrease the chance of gum irritation and inflammation.
- Straight teeth are easier to clean thoroughly and carefully.
- A healthy bite with a set of straight teeth means you’ll be less prone to wear from grinding or harmful rubbing.
- Teeth that don’t stick out at irregular angles are less likely to be knocked out or broken.
As you can see, it’s not all cosmetic. There are a myriad of reasons to invest in straight teeth, and doing so is more comfortable and convenient than ever!
How Does Invisalign Work?
Invisalign braces are clear, custom-made aligners made to gradually move your teeth into an even line.
We’ll start with taking an impression of your teeth, so we can see where corrections are needed. Then we’ll use those impressions to make your very own clear aligners. You’ll wear one pair of aligners for a certain period of time, then move to another pair of aligners when your teeth have adjusted until your teeth are perfectly straight!
Invisalign vs. Traditional Braces
Invisalign clear braces have many advantages over traditional braces, including:
- Greater comfort: the lack of metal or wires means no cuts or snags on your lips and cheeks.
- Faster results: Invisalign clear braces are more efficient than metal ones, straightening your teeth at a quicker pace.
- Low visibility: Invisalign clear braces are aptly named; most of the time, no one will even know you’re wearing them!
- Removable: Invisalign clear braces can be easily removed, so you can enjoy your favorite meals and have clear access for brushing and flossing.
Those adolescent and even adult years don’t have to be marred by metal braces anymore. It’s time to use Invisalign!
Beautiful Results With Invisalign
There’s no time like the present to enjoy the cosmetic and health benefits of straight teeth. Give us a call or visit our office today to set up your consultation.